- 302 SB V8 (originally from a '72 Torino) with Edelbrock Performer intake manifold, 1405 carburetor (offroad modification installed), stock 69cc heads, MSD Pro Billet distributor, Cloyes double roller timing chain, Melling MTF-1 camshaft, James Duff headers and dual exhaust with Flowmaster 40 mufflers.
- Oversized 4-core radiator to keep it all cool
- NV3550 5-speed transmission...Yes, it's a Jeep gearbox, but much better than the old 3-on the tree
- Bronco Dana 20 transfer case
- Delphi Power steering
- Power Brakes with GM front disks
- 4.11 Ford 9" Traction-Lok in the rear and 4.10 open Dana 30 in the front